Address updates are a simple process as long as you remember to give your new contact information to your former employer. Chances are you will move several times after you leave a company and if it has been more than 10, 20 or even 30 years since you left, you may have: In order to update your contact information with your former employer, you may:
1) simply forgot to update your information;
2) forgot about your benefits from your former employer;
3) choose to wait to contact your former employer until a later date.
If you wait or forget to update your address, unfortunately, as the years go by, important communications from your former employer such as W-2s and benefit statements get returned as undeliverable because the address they have on file is no longer valid.
Your former employer has contacted us to help them with their search process to update your record with your current information so they can send you important tax documents and/or additional information concerning your benefits.
1) update your address now: click 'UPDATE ADDRESS', complete the online form, and click 'SUBMIT'.
2) update your address by mail: complete the form on your letter and mail it to the following address:
Lost Participants, Inc.
Attn: Jeff Thielen
PO Box 38787
Greensboro, NC 27438-8787
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about the letter you received and the steps you need to take in order to update your contact information.
In order to update your contact information with your former employer, you may: